So off I go to prepare for
January 19, 2011
Un{prepared}
Whoa! Yesterday made me come to a realization that I need to get the ball rollin on this whole "nesting" phase. It hasn't hit me yet... well I have been a lot more organized this whole pregnancy but nothing like when we renovated a whole room to for Faith to have a nursery in my 8th month or when I decided I wanted the every room in the house painted a different color in my ... oh 8th month with Joshie, and here we are with Kate... I have so many things that I want to do and have been doing this whole pregnancy {thought: maybe the addition was enough for me} but I haven't started doing it yet. We have had a lot going on though and I have been dealing {physically} with other things this pregnancy that I didn't with the other two. Like my sciatic nerve started bothering me in my 6th month rather than 2 weeks till B-Day with the other two, or the pressure like she is just going to come out anytime I lift anything, also in my 6th month, my groin/inner thigh {i know TMI} muscles being so flippin' sore because if I even try to sleep on my back I can't breathe so I am curled up in a ball all night, and my stomach yesterday, now officially sits on my legs when I go pee, not cool, not cool at all. I also have some other issues but those I just recently shared with my husband so I think its a little too much to share it on my blog, for everyone, to share in, so lets just say, I think she is going to come early, rather than late like the other two. With that being said, I have had Braxton Hicks in the past and they were tight and slightly uncomfortable, well last night, I had a stinging pain between my pelvic bone {like a real contraction} and my whole stomach got REALLY tight, like I had to use my Lamaze a little bit! It happened about 4 times in an hour so nothing to worry about, it just puts things into perspective a little bit, like what if, just what if she did come early like in a few weeks and I don't have ANYTHING done. So I decided that today is the day, no more waiting for Josh to get things down from the attic for me {besides the more I do maybe she will come a little early} and get my butt in gear for the things I have been wanting to get done! So I got Faith's baby clothes down and it is currently in the washer right now, I totally forgot that I can do an infants entire wardrobe in a super load of wash, and I forgot all the cute clothes that Faith had. Next is to organize the kids' clothes so I can move their room around and take the changing table and put it into our room and to organize all our clothes and re-organize our room to accommodate a changing table, cradle and hopefully a potential glider with ottoman that I found on craigslist yesterday! We are going to have to move Annabelle's bed {our first baby, 6 year old Chocolate Lab} which I am pretty sure she won't like, especially since she is so motherly with me and new babies. So I need to figure that out. Oh! I need to pack a hospital bag and a diaper bag and get a few more things... goodness. I have never felt like I needed to be ready this far in advance but there is just something about this sweet girl that has me on my toes {foreshadowing? maybe.}
So off I go to prepare forwhat's whos to come.
So off I go to prepare for
Labels:
baby kate
