January 27, 2012
A few of my favorite things.....
Good evening all! I just received s box from nuts.com,and if y'all are like me and even though you know what's in the package, it's still SO fabulous tom open it up and see your prizes from your online purchases {whic I love doing}. so anyways, on Wednesday afternoon after driving down south{yes like where everyone wants to kissnon your babies, where I want to live}to look through a house, more on that later, I remembered that I wanted to incorporate a couple new healthy things, and on my doorstep less than 48 hours it appears, man I love technology! So the two things that I want to share are Chia Seeds and dark chocolate covered goji berries. Both are splendiferous for your health and won't break your budget. So a few of my favorite things {for my health} are Water, Chia Seeds, and Dark Chocolate Covered Goji Berries! Check em' out y'all! Rachel