Oh my goodness gracious! What in the world! I had to delete my original blog that I have had for , oh I don't know 2.5 years (which looking at what all we have gone through it seems like longer) and create a new one, so if you don't know anything about me and you're just visiting, then it seems that I need to create a
So yes, transitions, seasons of life, that's what it's all about right! I don't let those kinds of things bother me too much, it used to take over my life and make me so angry and anxious that I was turning into someone completely different full of rage, bitterness and lacking of love, thank you Jesus for the blessings he has poured over us and Proverbs 23-2, literally, I did this study and it recommended me to read proverbs, not know my angry secrets and they all just spoke to me, I had used all the notecards in our house writing down the verses and taping them to my mirror that I had to start using envelopes!!
Speaking of seasons, this is one which will never end! I need to get going to attend to the dishes, cleaning, grocery list making, picking up toys, wiping baby noses, laundry (which NEVER ends in my house) and so on...
Another season is upon us too!!! Jesus is the reason for this one! I am so thrilled to be sharing in Christmas traditions with our family and most of all passing them onto our children, we partook in one yesterday actually, we had a girls day downtown and went to the American Girl Place, it was wonderful. Friday we are going to a Christmas Tree Farm and cutting down our Tree with all the Brewers (husbands side), I can't wait and always look forward to it, but first we fill up on a big hearty breakfast at The Cracker Barrel. Just for all you lovers of this season like me... we have only 31 days left! If you don't want to take my word for it just click here a legit site that has let me know for the past month! And for those of you that pass on the Santa Tradition here is another thing you can look at, to make sure your kids are being nice and not naughty!
