November 27, 2010

Changes

Hey there, I just checked to make sure that my comments are working and apparently they aren't not sure why not, I think I just fixed it, if not then shoot me a tweet (I will put a button up so you can access it easily if you aren't already one of my "followers" bleck.. what a weird work, follower. Anyways, I just thought you would like to know some of the changes that are going on around here. When I get our camera functioning so that it doesn't keep shutting off and I can upload pictures to the computer then I will show you before and afters but for now you get my phone photo version. My husband has been working (with all the spare time he has) on turning our garage into a family room, with a gorgeous hearth and wood burning stove as the main part of the room. I am SO excited because we have been talking about doing this for the past 3 years! But now since we have baby number 3 on the way we are really NEEDING the extra space. We once again can make space of our 12 person granite table (which was a wedding gift and we were only able to use for a couple years) so we will have a formal dining room... I am super de duper excited! Okay anyways, a couple pictures for you... the 2 major changes in our lives!  


The hearth and new wooden floor

~28 Weeks~