November 28, 2010

Fire Stoking

As of right now we have a fire in our new wood-burning stove! I am so excited to see it all coming to fruition. This morning Faith and I prayed over the room and we wrote bible verses on the wall then sang some praise and worship, I didn't plan for it to happen it just did and it was absolutely wonderful. Josh put in the wood-burning stove and our house in now a whopping 76 degrees (in the hallway, which is not anywhere near the actual addition), whew its warm! But I am so thankful, because you know what, we will be saving on our gas bill and it's "virtually" free.... once we buy some wood.  Camera is still not working so I did take some more glamorous pictures with my phone for you to view once again! 


This is the gorgeous material I found to make our curtains; taffeta and damask velvet

The babies playing in boxes while Daddy was working

Bubby watching the fire

First fire!!! 

Sissy showing you she is Daddy's big helper

Tomorrow we start the painting! I just can't wait to get our tree up and decorate for Christmas.