November 27, 2010
Frusterdated
So this is my blog right? I can say whatever I want right? Well, I feel as though if I truly say what is making me so frusterdated (as my daughter would say) it would hurt the person or make them really angry if they were ever to see this post. I however know that they wouldn't ever see this post. I want to be God honoring in what I say but at the same time I want to be able to let out my pain and anger about this whole situation. Needless to say, not only are we gaining more room by the addition that is taking place right now but my brother is moving out as well. He moved in about 10 months ago with intention to change his life, make a better choice and here it is the day before his 21st birthday and nothing has changed, as a matter of fact that is the very reason why he is moving out, he has broken our trust too many times to count. It is a hard matter to deal with, it makes me have so many mixed emotions but I do know that its for the best right now. I don't even know how to write this post, I am really trying to guard my tongue cause I know that if I don't I will come back on here later on tonight and delete it. Just pray for him I guess is my biggest thing right now. He doesn't have a vehicle, he doesn't have an apartment (as of right now) he has never lived on his own and has no concept of financial responsibility, he is seeking something but filling it with all the wrong things and he knows the one path that he should be going down but is RUNNING fast and way too hard. I have seen him hit some pretty bad lows and it didn't seem to effect him. Everyone has their stopping point and everyone's lows are completely different so I am not judging that, I just want my baby brother to realize what he is doing with his life. I don't want it to be hard for him, but at the same time I think that is the only way that he can actually learn, it's a Miller curse, all of us kids were born with it, to experience it for ourselves and to learn the hard way. But it is just taking some of us longer than the others the realize the truth of it all and to turn back to God. Sadness, anger, jealousy, pain, hardness is all in my heart right now and I need to replace them with love, peace, patience and understanding.
