Now onto the next food type thingy in our home. I got Faith, last year, this really cool craft book of fun things to do for children ages 2-6. We have yet to do anything in the book until Faith just found it and has been showing me all the special things she wants to do, like make a cool paper bag mask for Joshie so he can pretend to be a monster, make a mobile out of glitter and contact paper for baby Kate and colored ice... yes, colored ice. As in we put food coloring in the water before we put it into the freezer and then we can watch it melt together and turn into colors, we made, red, blue, yellow and green. So we can have purple, orange and green ice {even though we already have green ice we JUST HAD to fill all 4 ice trays. I am not really sure what I was thinking filling all four of them because now Josh had to drink a green Jack and Coke tonight with dinner and I am enjoying some blue water right now. I CANNOT drink it from a clear glass however because, well I just can't. But it sure does look pretty, and its fun for Tubby Time.
Faith starts Ballet tomorrow, she has been asking if she can be a ballerina since she learned to talk, I am completely and sincerely telling the truth in this situation. She is just like me, cries at any ballet she sees, has a passion for music and it is just one of her hearts greatest desires, no joke, she is just like me, I can't even explain the passion I have for dance, especially ballet, I wanted {and still do} want to be a ballerina. Before I sound like a freak and go on about it, Faith is starting tomorrow night, like I said, well we have had a small issue with her tap shoes being to tight, I told her that if she wants to be a dancer her feet are going to hurt, and to be a really good dancer her feet will hurt all the time and even bleed! She was shocked at first and then said, "Okay I'm ready for my feet to hurt Mom". So heres to hoping that this is the beginning of something so wonderful and filled with passion!!!
![]() |
| My Mom took this "action" photo We had an Ultrasound today and it was supposed to be a 3D but Kate wasn't really being cooperative {another strong-willed child, surprise surprise}so we didn't end up doing anything in 3D which is actually okay with me because they kind of freak me out.. claymation looking babies. But she is healthy and measuring at 5lbs right now so it looks like I will have another 8 pounder... as long as she comes quick, but not so quick I don't get an epidural, I am okay with her weight. mmm... blue water {oh sorry typing out loud} I am washing all the car seat covers as we speak {and sitting with a heating pad on my lower back for the 2nd time today}, the new pink kiddapotomus snuzzle that I got off ebay for Kate and a cozy fleece snow cozy. I actually made a "Birth Plan" which I have never done but I feel like its really the only way to communicate with my Doctors right now, I don't have the amazing relationship with them like I did at the other practice, and when I am done typing this I am going to go down my check list for what I need. Cause with this pregnancy brain I am totally losing it and can't remember everything I need. OH! I found a beautiful DaVinci Cradle on diapers.com {which if you enter this code LILB4630 then you can get 20% off your first order and something else but I forget what}, they have great prices and they deliver next day with most things if you order by 6pm the night before!!!! Yes I know! So amazing! Back to the cradle, I was telling my Mom about it and saying how excited I was and the reviews are amazing and so forth but we just couldn't get it at the time, and she offered for her and my Dad to buy it for a baby gift!! Today it got delivered and I can't wait to set it up. |
Okay, I am off to enjoy some of those yummy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars mentioned above!




