September 12, 2011

Whitney {Hope}

Since my last post not many hours ago, God had been moving something inside of me, deep in my heart and to my soul. I have shed so many tears over this whole situation. I have found a sweet itty bitty girl. She looks like my daughter with Down Syndrome, she is so beautiful, it breaks my heart to think that she doesn't have anyone to snuggle her up and give her huggies or kiss her tiny little toes. She has captured my heart after one look at her picture, I know she is in my life now forever, whether it be because we need to adopt her or to help her to get adopted. I am becoming a warrior for her and regardless of if she becomes mine {ours} then I want to help her and a wonderful family to take care of her the way she needs. God brought to my knees today to pray for her. I love her and don't even know her. Please help me to get this sweet girl where God wants her to be.


Sweet Whitney {Hope}



All for His glory,
Rachel

Location:Home