My heart is so heavy and aching for these children. Cildren who need families, children who have Down Syndrome and are living in orphanages in another country and will be institutionalized if they are not adopted. By that I mean, kept in restraints or in straight jackets because they are apparently incapable of doing anything. I was on here earlier tonight, and reading how so many children need to be adopted ASAP or they will be moved to a "remote area" and "out of reach" this makes my heart ache so awful, my eyes are welled with tears just thinking about these sweet babies who are never given a chance. Would it be so awful to make changes in my life, to be challenged a little so that a baby can have a chance? I am literally bawling and praying over this. In church today visions from 2 years ago when I saw a sweet downs baby needing to be adopted and me falling all goggly eyes over him came to me. I felt the Holy Spirit prompting me to pray about the next step, is this something I want or what God wants for us. Please pray for these sweet sweet babies and for God's guidance in all of this.
With a heavy heart,
Rachel