Changes
Sorry its been a couple of months since I have posted. My husband has been working in Georgia since about Mid September and he called me after he was there a couple of weeks and asked me to come and join him. So within a week, I notified Faith's prek, dance on hold, told my Womens Bible Study that I was leaving town for a little bit, did a million loads of laundry, packed up me, my 3 kids and our lab and jumped into my mother in law's van and headed to Georgia. It was an amazing drive. We took 2 days and stopped at some fun things along the way, got to see my kids' god-sister at College and arrived safe and sound before dusk. After being here for a while (and from my past posts in 2009 Im sure you know how much in love with GA I am) we have done a lot of praying, found a Church that we LOVE and decided that we are going to move here. WHEW, that's the first time have said that without a percentage to follow of how sure we are. I just want to make sure that this is God's will for us and not what we want. So we are now Georgians (not quite officially) but I'm just sayin' it all the same. The kids absolutey love it here!


Cousins
Katie~bug and Mimi
With that being said, OFFICIALLY the fundraising has begun for Whitney!!! From Nov 1 thru Dec 31 the "goal" is to raise $1000 for her. I am totally new at this but I am going to do lots of research on exactly what types of things that I can do and I know that God totally provides! Every person that donates 35$ gets an ornament for their tree with Whitney's picture on it to be a wonderful reminder to pray for her and how you helped her find her forever family.
Love to you all,