Things I feel as though I am depriving myself of, sorry this isn't a very positive Christmasy feel type post.
I need sleep {as I write this it is 334am} I get so caught in what I'm doing and stay up way into the hours of the morning and then I'm exhausted the next day, which leads to eating! I mean eating, not just here and there but, everywhere! Sorry had to say it, slap happy 3am remember. Anyways, then I'm just eating horrible, so number 2 I deprive myself of nutrients. Good for you,wholesome nutrients, I've even had this little prompting {okay not so little} that we as a family need to eat healthier, change our lifestyle and go organic, I put things into my body that I know is not healthy and will not be good for me but that doesn't stop me... Riduculously disappointed in myself for this one. Then I'm crabby cause I'm not sleeping and instead I don't want to go anywhere during the day and I yell at Joshua and Faith all day and I deprive myself on these relationships and being a positive light in their life, cause honestly I'm not reflecting Jesus for them at all. These are the top 3 that I want to touch on. I will be fair to myself and realize that this season of our lives right now is stressful. Living with family, afraid we are a burden, moving things here {Georgia} from Chicago {which family packed so we don't know where anything is, but a huge blessing}
Okay; this is depressing and sad, sorry not meant to be. I will encourage myself and pray that I get to taking care of my "temple" and sleep and eat better, workout again and be sweet to my sweeties!
Can you pray for me too? Thanks!
Rachel
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. " Romans 12:12