I am not going to set any "New Year Goals", I never have and people who I have met that usually do, don't ever follow through with them.. more like a "New Year
Canned Vegetables and fruits
processed cheese
frozen fish (cause who really knows how long its been in there)
white flour
packaged lunch meat
candy
anything with un~natural dies ie: any fruit drinks (which we only stick to apple and cranberry juice anyways, or orange juice) NO KOOL AID, fruit punch.. you get the point
Milk (Unless organic, or Lactose free, which we aren't huge milk drinkers)
Sugary Cereals
Potato Chips (minus kettle chips, if it has less than 3 ingredients I'm good)
All of these will not be too hard to maintain considering we do most of these things already but when, once again, living with someone and they do eat all of these things, I will not complain.
I have had this new found love for know what I am putting into my body since 2009 when I really started watching calories and getting into fitness. I recently decided that I would love to go to school to be a Dietitian. I am really starting to learn a lot of neat things... just by reading random books, I can't even imagine what I can learn in school! {go figure}
Nutrition Fact for the day: Brown rice is really good for you, here is why, but did you know that if you take the brown rice and pour it into a skillet (no oils or anything) and essentially "brown" the rice, till it turns a pretty golden color, it no longer turns to sugar once processed through your body it then turns into a protein! So after you brown the rice store it in a container and then go about making it the normal way and viola! Pretty cool huh!
Next think I am going to try is Chia Seeds! I guess its the new found {old Mexican} healthy thing for you! I am going to do some more research and try them out!
