December 28, 2011

Early

So... It's kind of early... For me... For bedtime. I think the biggest thing right now is the fact that we are living in such close quarters with each other that it's hard to let Kate cry a little if she wants to stay up because she would wake up Faith and so I am staying up late with her and by the time she's asleep and I have picked up toys, gotten a bottle and formula ready for her morning feeding which is at like 730 and I should just force myself out of bed at that time, finish my nightly rituals and crawl into bed, it's midnight! I need some accountability for getting into bed at 1030 and getting out of bed after I feed Katie bug. That way I can go for a run, get myself some coffee and be ready for the kiddos to crawl out of bed, ya know! Enough of that! Here are a few "wordy Wednesday" pictures! Making a sign for Aunt Rebekah to visit us! My little Monkey taking a napper and a couple Christmas pictures.

Night to all!
Rachel