February 9, 2011

TIME {TMI}

Well I think the end is nearing... or at least I hope it is. I know that I only have 11 days till my due date but when my body starts going into weird mode and doing all these "preparation-al" things then I really know it's close and it just makes it all the more exciting. As you know I was wicked sick last week so I know that is one of the signs for me, I have been getting strange nausea, nothing like I am going to throw-up, even though I did throw up in my mouth a little earlier in this week which was totally gross, but like just random times, I get a tummy ache and feel nauseous.  Besides, the extra ahem leukorrhea, {don't say I didn't warn you about the TMI}, Braxton Hicks, not being able to sleep, the constant pain{mainly because of my Diastasis Symphysis} but also my Bowel Movements! TMI WARNING: So throughout this whole pregnancy I have had a hard time going, like major constipation, not that I was a regular person anyways but this was just ridiculous, well the past week, I feel like I need to go and WHAM! I go. Its pretty amazing and a good feeling, It makes me feel better , in more way than one, but mainly because I am terrified to go on the Delivery table, how embarrassing! It's one thing to talk about it, but to actually have other people see you defecate, yucky! OKAY END TMI


So yes, the end is in sight, I read that the hormones that you produce at the end of your pregnancy cause these things to happen, your body is ridding itself of all the "toxins" before birth. Now I need to start drinking raspberry tea and.. anyone up for a sex discussion??? Nope! not me either! However, I do have a fun fact for you, Sex is a for sure. Semen has prostaglandins in it, which help ripen the cervix and orgasm releases oxytocin, which causes uterine contractions.  That's all I'll say on the subject. 


Not much else to update. Josh is still probably going to be deploying in June, he will be finding out more on the subject when he goes into drill this weekend. Oh! Our 7 year anniversary is coming up on Valentines Day, hmmm lucky number 7, maybe we will have a beautiful baby girl this year as a gift! But then he goes and drills on the 15th thru 17th, I can just stay in the hospital hehe. Everything is good to go as far as our preparation for Katie~bug. I still need to pack a hospital bag and the kids' overnight bag though. 


Well I enjoyed our fun little chat! 
Keep warm,
Stay safe,
Many blessings,